How To Get Rid Of Bags Under Eyes
Bags Under Eyes
If you want to know how to get rid of bags under eyes (remove bags under eyes) first you need to know the causes and treatment. Bags under eyes can be a consequence of the current state of the organism or chronic problem, but with certain treatments they can be mitigated or eliminated. Bags under eyes causes are usually a consequence of fatigue, tobacco and sleepless nights and with the removal of these factors they disappear from the face.
However, in certain people are bags under eyes are constantly present, and the reasons for this are many and varied: kidney disease, thyroid gland, hormonal status, genetics, allergies, dermatitis constantly congested nose (due to which the superficial veins become enlarged – post nasal drip). So, here are the bags under eyes causes which you should be aware of, before you would like to find out how to get rid of bags under your eyes.
Bags Under Eyes Causes
- If you bags under eyes suddenly appeared, it can be a symptom of an allergic reaction or kidney infection. If you feel some other symptoms such as fever, rash, or difficulty breathing, contact your doctor. In the case of an allergy, you should discover on which food you are allergic and throw it out of the menu. Allergy can be caused by cosmetic products such as mascara or cream.
- If your eyes are often swollen, check whether it has to do with your menstrual cycle. If you are experiencing swelling a few days before menstruation, it may be one of the signs of PMS. Try to use natural diuretics such as green tea and throw out salty foods.
- Pigmentation after childbirth or side effects of some drugs – this hyper pigmentation in the eye area will look like bags under eyes.
- One of bags under eyes causes is in heritage. You can inherit bags under eyes, particularly when we get older. Look at your mother or grandmother, if they have bags under eyes it is likely you have inherited them and the only thing you can do is to correct the with corrector.
- Often, swollen eyes show that your body lacks protein, essential fats, B vitamins and folic acid, Change your diet.
- If you want to get rid of bags under eyes you must know that it is often caused by insomnia, stress, long work in front of the computer, watching television, or being too tired. For this is the best solution to get a good night sleep and rest.
Bags Under Eyes Treatment
Part of the skin around the eyes is extremely gentle and sensitive, so it requires special care, or the use of Antirid instead of the usual face cream. However, people who have extreme bags under eyes, beauticians advise you to apply vitamins C and K. Among the laity can often be heard advice that the anti-hemorrhoid cream is very effective treatment if you want to remove bags under eyes, but it’s still better to avoid, because it can further dry out the skin and cause redness.
We also recommend as one of the bags under eyes treatment the therapy in which is combined gel and capsules, but the gel acts locally and aims to encourage microcirculation in regions under the eyes, and a capsule based on plant extracts promote detoxification of the body and act from the inside. This bags under eyes treatment is applied to about one month and after that period expected effects are visible.
If you do not want or are not able to apply some of these treatments, we also recommend the natural ones: compress of chamomile or fresh cucumber rings to which you should hold on your under eye region for fifteen minutes. Occasionally you can put on the eyes “ice” masks, but they should be kept only as long as you are feeling comfortable.
As you could notice one of the main bags under eyes causes, beside genes, is insomnia and stress. So the best way if you want to know how to get rid of bags under eyes is to get a much needed sleep and find best ways to relieve stress.http://feelgoodtime.net/how-to-get-rid-of-bags-under-eyes/http://feelgoodtime.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/bags-under-eyes-treatment.jpghttp://feelgoodtime.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/bags-under-eyes-treatment-264x135.jpgBody Healthbags under eyes,bags under eyes causes,bags under eyes treatment,bags under the eyes,diet,do-beauticians-use-hemorrhoid-cream-for-bags-under-eyes,easiest-way-to-get-rid-of-bags-under-eyes,get rid of bags under eyes,get-rid-of-bags-under-eye,getting-rid-of-bag-under-eyes-wheb-your-60,how to get rid of bags under your eyes,how-to-get-rid-of-bags,how-to-get-rid-of-bags-under-eyes,how-to-get-rid-of-bags-under-eyes-from-fatigue,how-to-get-rid-of-sacs-under-eyes,how-to-get-rid-of-superficial-veins-underneath-the-eye,remove-bags-under-eyes,what causes bags under eyesBags Under Eyes If you want to know how to get rid of bags under eyes (remove bags under eyes) first you need to know the causes and treatment. Bags under eyes can be a consequence of the current state of the organism or chronic problem, but with certain treatments...Jonathan SamsonJonathan Samsonjonathansamsone@gmail.comContributorOne of the owners of FeelGoodTime.net community, author and a proud father. MD, PhD, cardiologist and psychotherapist.FeelGoodTime