Mega Red Krill Oil
Mega Red Krill Oil
Krill is shrimp, like a crab, a creature about one to six inches in length. Unlike fish, krill live only in the deep sea and thrive by eating phytoplankton. Krill is food to many marine creatures such as penguins, whales, fish and squid. Krill is taken as food by the Japanese and Russians. It has become almost a commercial commodity to be used for growing phytoplankton and consumption (krill oil benefits – mercola krill oil).
Daily use of krill oil, rich in omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants is safe and effective – says a new study from the Institute Aker Biomarine. Its effect on our immune system is similar to the effect of colloidal silver.
What is special about mega red krill oil? Krill oil contains docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), omega-3 fatty acids. DHA plays a crucial role in brain and eye development in the fetus. This reduces the risk of high blood pressure, heart attack and other cardiovascular diseases. It also reduces blood sugar levels.
Krill Oil Benefits
Mega Red Krill Oil is well known for its high nutritional value, helps with weight loss and is ideal for people with heart disease. Unlike fish oil, it gives a small amount of vitamins A, D and E, the delivery of omega-3 fats and the antioxidant known as astaxanthin. It is important to underline that krill oil gained its popularity mostly because of internet, and has proven to be a wondrous nutrition, just like vitamin b17. Other benefits of krill oil are:
- Strengthens the immune system: mega red krill oil helps to get a good immune system to fight disease and illness in the body.
- Improves cognition: mega red krill oil, like fish oil, improves the power of concentration. It improves memory and cognition skills. This is great for children’s brain development.
- Protects cell membranes: Ingestion of krill oil protects cell membranes by building a virtual wall around them. Free radicals that cause cancer are blocked and they are able to get into the cells.
- Anti-Aging: Regular use of krill oil can turn the problems of aging. Krill oil keeps the skin healthy preventing wrinkles and skin damage.
- It regulates blood sugar levels: Like fish oil, krill oil regulates blood sugar levels in patients with diabetes. This makes it easier to absorb glucose, and thus keeps the body functioning well.
- Relieves pain of arthritis: Krill oil eases arthritis, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Astaxanthin: Astaxanthin is responsible for the protection of the central nervous system and brain from free radical attack. It protects the skin and eyes from UV radiation and prevents the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
Krill Oil Side Effects
Mega Red krill oil is not without side effects. Therefore, consult with your physician if you want to know krill oil dangers. It has highly fatty acids, which lead to diarrhea and loose stools. It can also cause serious allergic reactions such as swelling of the face, neck, tongue, mouth, and abdominal pain, etc. Krill oil in combination with medication may lead to death. If you suspect that you have fish or shellfish allergy, then do not take mega red krill oil supplements, even if the reactions are severe.http://feelgoodtime.net/mega-red-krill-oil/http://feelgoodtime.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/krill-oil-dangers.jpghttp://feelgoodtime.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/krill-oil-dangers-250x135.jpgBody HealthCardiac HealthChildren HealthMedical ScienceMental Healtheye-floaters-fish-oil,f,high-blood-pressure-and-red-krill-oil,is-mega-red-good-for-arthritus,just-as-good-as-megared-krill-oil,krill oil,mega-red-for-weight-loss,mega-red-good-for-weight-loss,mega-red-krill-oil-for-arthritis,mega-red-krill-oil-side-effects,mega-red-krill-oil-weight-loss,megared-blood-pressure,megared-good-for-your-skin,megared-high-blood-pressure,megared-krill-oi-and-weight-loss,megared-krill-stomach-cramps,megared-side-effects-on-the-brain,megared-weight-loss,red-blotches-from-taking-krill-oil,will-mega-red-quill-oil-pills-cause-weight-gainMega Red Krill Oil Krill is shrimp, like a crab, a creature about one to six inches in length. Unlike fish, krill live only in the deep sea and thrive by eating phytoplankton. Krill is food to many marine creatures such as penguins, whales, fish and squid. Krill is taken...Andrea MarkelAndrea Markelandreamarkel78@gmail.comAuthorDoctor at Klinikum Rechts der Isar in Munich, Germany. Philantropist and a musician. Currently living in New York.FeelGoodTime