What is Ipe Roxo, Lapacho, Taheebo Tea?
Ipe Roxo, also known as Lapacho, or Taheebo tea is made from the inner bark of tree Lapacho Colorado or Lapacho Morado (Tabebuia Avellanedae or Tabebuia Altis). These trees are usually called Ipe Roxo or Pau D ‘Arco. Indian name is Taheebo. It is ozone tree with extremely deep veins and grows in regions rich in ozone. Positive results of Taheebo tea appear to be primarily in the treatment of various cancers, including leukemia and many other serious illnesses. It is considered that this tea, thanks to the many vital substances, stimulates the immune system, combats infection, promotes wound healing, stimulates appetite, gives more vitality and rejuvenates the body.
Because of its impact on our organism, sweat glands permanently open, which makes toxic substances removal from our body easier. It is important to note that consumption of Taheebo tea has no negative side effects on the body if taken in combination with prescribed medications. Significant health improvements after taking tea Taheebo are observed in patients suffering from serious diseases. It is proven that Taheebo tea enhances immunity and vitality, and contributes to the creation of new cells in the body. We highly recommend Nature’s Way – Pau D’Arco Inner Bark.
What are Benefits of Ipe Roxo, Lapacho Taheebo Tea?
In some cases, consumption of tea has led to a cure. Some studies confirmed that Taheebo tea contains a substance that is a very powerful natural antibiotic. Not only it relieves the pain but also helps organism to fight against the disease.
During the cycle, it soothes and relaxes. Do you have a problem with tired and heavy legs, renal vein, and if they are extended, then you should drink this tea. The recommended drinking of Taheebo tea is 3-4 cups a day, and when a person’s health has improved enough to drink only one cup.
What Can Taheebo Tea Cure?
Here are the benefits of Taheebo, Ipe Roxo, Lapacho Tea and its dosage:
- Allergies: In some cases, it causes an intolerance reaction of the tea. In this case, the recommended dosage is 1 cup a day and then gradually increasing.
- Anemia: In such cases, it is enough to drink 3-4 cups of Taheebo tea a day, with sugar. When improvement occurs, it is enough to drink two cups a day
- Arteriosclerosis: 3-4 cups of tea a day. When a sufficient improvement occurs, dosage is 1 cup a day.
- Asthma: 4-5 cups a day. Also baths are effective, and inhalations with Lapacho tea.
- Candida and other fungal diseases: In the beginning one cup a day and then gradually increasing of the amount up to 5 cups a day.
- Intestinal diseases: Kenneth Jones describes the case of a child with chronic diarrhea, which is cured only with half of the cup of Taheebo tea. In severe inflammation Taheebo regulates stomach for a week. Drink 1 liter of tea per day.
- Stomach ulcer and duodenal intestine: It is recommended to drink 3-4 cups daily for several months.
- Diabetes (diabetes mellitus): 1 liter a day is recommended for several months.
- Eczema: Drink 1 liter of tea a day for several months.
- Gastritis: Drink 1 liter of tea a day. Normally, avoid very spicy and heavy meals.
- Fungal diseases of the skin: It is recommended 2-5 coffee cup a day, for a long time and soak in the tea affected places on the skin.
- Influenza: It is recommended 4-5 coffee cups a day, and also baths and inhalation of 15-20 min per day.
- Hemorrhoids: Drinking tea is recommended with and baths, and wraps.
- Immunity: Drink 1 liter of tea a day, and after improvement two cups a day.
- Chemotherapy: Taheebo intensity and amount of tea are not strictly defined. Use as you want.
- Colitis: It is recommended 4-5 cups a day, for months. Upon the occurrence of improvement reduce to 2 cups a day. Also, an enema made of Taheebo tea is very effective.
- Malaria: A pint of tea a day.
- Migraine: Drink 3-4 cups of tea a day for longer time, and then reduce to 2 cups a day.
- Burns: Drink 1 liter of tea a day and put a cold compress of Taheebo several times a day. Wraps firstly can cause severe pain, but it does not last long.
- Parasites (in guts): Drink for months, 1 liter of tea a day.
- Psoriasis and other skin diseases: Drink 1 liter of tea a day. Use bath.
- Cancer: Drink large quantities of tea with stronger concentrations (up to 5 full tablespoons of Taheebo tea).
- Cataract: Drink 2-5 cups of Taheebo tea per day, for a long time. Also, rinse your eyes with the tea several times a day.
- Vaginal infections: Drink several cups of tea daily. It is recommended to bath before bedtime, several times a day conduct internal flushing. Cook and also a little stronger tea, dip a tampon in it and change it every 8 hours.
Also, Taheebo tea is good in some cases if you want to know How to Get Rid of Dandruff. Highly recommended herb, and in future articles we will try to keep our concentration on other similar and unique natural remedies. After testing many taheebo, ipe roxo, lapacho tea products, especially for our dear readers, we would like to recommend Nature’s Way – Pau D’Arco Inner Bark.